ETK: Etecsa Tool Kit is an application for users of the StarCuban Dev Company (ETECSA). Version WIFI_ETECSA has a new version with new functions like Material Design and Logging. You can also choose the language of the application (Spanish and English) and the options have been refined to facilitate interaction with the services provided by Itaxa in Cuba.
You can check out all the apps from the developer of ETK Etesa Tool Kit and find 46 alternative apps of ETK Etesa Tool Kit for Android. APK size is 4.1 million, currently, this app is free. The app can be downloaded on Android 4.0 and can be downloaded from APKModchat.com or Google Play.
Very good application. Especially with the last update, some issues were fixed in the Nauta connection. Really great work The team behind this app is very useful and practical for Etecsa users. We recommend
I feel very good. When money is put into service I would ask to add methods to automate payments made in 30 days. Voice plan, SMS plan, etc.
How ETK works
However, ETKs were made useful and essential so that the characteristics of captive portals could be mimicked and others added. "Browser steps were made only in the application, and functions such as retrieving a session when an unexpected shutdown or problem occurred even when the device was restarted. It also adds a clock that matches the screen showing the available time. Is, and the specific time programming you want to explore is likely to connect to ATSA devices, ”he explains.
Some have thought that ETK has not had a search engine for the Atcasa database for Quebec cell phones for years. And Hector decided not to record this instrument that day. "I have always believed that this is a complete violation of user privacy because it contains sensitive data that should not be made public. That's why I decided not to use it, although I admit that this is the only option most users ask me. It prefers other similar applications that include, ”he explains.
When used indoors, it is easy to find out where Hector has sent his curiosity. Directly under the name of the application is a kind of banner, main information, and menu on the main screen. It shows the identity of the mobile cell with which it is connected, uses the technology (GPRS, EDGE, HDPA, LTE) and the value of the signal power in decibel milliwatts (dBm).
- To call the balance management call
- Where it includes special prices for ItescA in some especially populated areas
- Access to Nauta Internet Accounts Services,
- Planning management (Bolsa Nauta, voicemail, SMS and friends),
- More information about the network
- WiFi and mobile data, from IMEI and IMSI's IP address on the last 24 hours of Porter's radio locations used)
- And Entomoville services, in which telephone numbers are sent from one contact to another.
How to Download ETK
- You can download the ETK (Etecsa Tool Kit) APK by clicking the button above. This one will start the download. After the download is complete, you will find the APK in the "Downloads" section of your browser.
- Before you can install it on your phone, you need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. To make this possible, the steps are largely the same as below.
- Open Menu> Settings> Security> and check for unknown sources so that your phone can install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Once you have completed the above step, you can go to "Downloads" in your browser and tap once on the downloaded APK file. An installation prompt will appear asking for permission and you can complete the installation steps.
- Once the installation is complete, you can use the application as usual.
It's always up-to-date, but Knott authentication often says it failed when it actually connected to you.