Borderlands 2 is an action-packed first-person shooter video game developed by Gearbox Playing Software and published by 2K Games. It is the second game in the Borderland series and is a sequel to Borderland 2009.
Borderlands 2 allows players on Planet Pandora to complete major missions and optional side missions, as well as expeditions involving four (including six downloadable) treasure hunters, "Vault Hunter". The story of the game revolves around Walt Hunter, who discovers a new alien vault and tries to free Pandora from the tyrannical handsome Jack. Major gameplay features come from its predecessor, e.g. B. Campaign online campaign gameplay, randomly generated loot such as weapons and shields, and character-building elements common to role-playing games in Borderland 2.
Borderlands 2 - An excellent exclusive game for Nvidia Shield tablets and Shield TV. A group of enemies mixed with your ally can be shot with great pleasure. It is more interesting to play the shooter with friends. Fighting shoulder to shoulder in the dangerous and annoying areas of Pandora. There will be a little background at the beginning of the game. You were thrown on an icy planet. Why are you here and don’t remember it, but you want to research and punish. Find the assets of Hyperion and find the truth at all costs.
Borderlands 2 is a role-playing game from a first-person perspective. The gameplay revolves around randomly generated loot (such as weapons, shawls, skins, and other items) to complete missions and with various queues, figures, and original effects. In the base game there are four playable character classes, each with their own abilities and skills: Essex, "commands", can call the tower to provide offensive support. Maya, the "siren", can "fall" by trapping enemies for a few seconds. The void, "killer", can temporarily disappear and create a hologram to distract enemies. Attacks in this state cause additional damage. Salvador, "The Gunzaker", can use its titanium capability to fire a weapon with two weapons.
One of the new gameplay elements added to Borderland 2 is the multiplayer trading system. Lava, a substance that damages the targets in it; New "e-tech" weapons; A new currency for purchasing iridium bars, memory upgrades, and other premium items; And "Secret Stash", a small storage area for moving objects between characters. There are also advanced character customization options that unlock various character head designs, color schemes, and vehicle finishes, as well as collectibles. An important addition to the game is the "Rogue Rank" system. Points are awarded for achieving various challenges in the game. These are prize tokens that are given in exchange for an increase in the player's base stats. This instruction correction applies to all characters of a player.
Just like the original, the main story unlocks "True and Hunter Mode" by completing the campaign, a new game plus that increases and increases the difficulty of the game by empowering enemies, according to the ability to find rare and high-quality items. It allows the player's character to reach level 50. There is also an "Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode" that makes enemies more difficult and increases the likelihood of dropping a rare item. This mode also raises the level cap to a level of 61 (with an additional DLC pack, The Red on Digestor Peak).
- Completely new character and a brand new class: four brand new playable classes including Siren, Commando, Ganzer, and The Acer. A dual machine gun? Cool. Dual rocket launcher? Of course! Double sniper rifles? Sure, if that's your thing! Would you like to try other styles? More strategic maybe? There are so many classes to choose from!
- Dynamic Co-op online: Share your adventures with friends. Borderlands 2 has an intuitive system that lets you skip and skip campaigns without having to restart the game. Plus, you can move your new devices from one game to another!
- World Connected Story: Surrender and Revenge the Dead in the Frozen Pandora Tundra and begin your quest for redemption. Discover the evils surrounding Hyperion Corporation and go to Hyperion's embarrassing CEO, the handsome Jack, who is universally guilty of massive fraud.
- 87 Bazillion...Everything: In addition to the new weapon system, you'll want procedurally made shields, grenades, rails, class mods, and more. And you thought there was a lot of looting in the original border areas!
- Brand new surroundings on Pandora: Hunting in completely new areas of Pandora that are more alive than ever! From the Arctic tundra to the dangerous grass to the mysterious mystical caves, you'll be amazed at the unexpected world of Pandora at every turn!
- Brand New Enemies: Borderlands has a number of new enemies that can kill you. 2. Guerrillas like King King, Bulimongs, Vicious Hunters, and Hyperion Mechanical Army run by King King Jack are some of the new enemies of Borderland 2.
Borderland 2 has four early players:
- Axton as Commando
- Maya as Siren
- Salvador as Gunzerker
- Zer0 as Assassin
- Dr. Zed
- Mad Moxxi
- Marcus Kincaid
- Michael Mamaril
- Patricia Tannis
- Sir Hammerlock
- Tiny Tina
- Crazy Earl
Is Borderland 2 a good game?
- Ten, one best of ten, Borderlands 2 is a nine, about an eight. This is a great game, don't get me wrong. Incredibly well done and interesting character. But the clapping trap has its moments.
Why is Borderland 2 the best game?
- Borderlands 2 is the best game ever released. Duration. ... It was one of the first games based on pieces and loot at the time, but it had an incredibly funny and inspiring story, unprecedented weapon games, great RPG elements for the characters, and high repetition value.
What's so great about Borderland 2?
- Borderlands 2 is a great way to get sick at the same time. The story is confusing, a bit repetitive “kill him, go here, kill him” etc, but not leading. There is a difference between individual missions. ... Overall, the fun, entertaining, unique, and fun aspects of the game are fun.