Aptoide TV app is an extended Android TV store. Here are some apps that are not available on the Google Play Store.
Aptoide TV app will be available in all categories of apps. There will be some apps designed just for mobile devices. If these apps are installed on Android TV, they will work there as well. If there is any kind of app update on Android TV, you can update the app manually through the Aptoid TV app.
The app available on the Aptoide TV app has no viruses and is a trusted app. Regular updates are available for all the apps available on To TV. To Ptoid TV works just like Google Play and the best part is that this version is optimized for streaming devices that run Android operating systems like Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and Android TV BX.
One problem with installing Android apps on a Fire TV or Firestick is that they don’t work very well with remote control. This is not the case with this customized version of To TV, as it was created specifically for our streaming devices such as the Amazon Fire TV or Firestick.
Aptoide TV Categories
Hopefully, you can better understand that Aptoide TV is one of the most popular third-party app stores downloading today! Installing apps on this alternative app store is quick and easy and works on your favorite device.
TROYPOINT TIP: Aptoide TV and dozens of other applications are available in the TROYPOINT Rapid App Installer.
With this app, you can install the best streaming apps and tools in minutes instead of installing each APK individually. Use the link below to access this free application.
Aptoide TV Features
- One of the most popular third-party app stores
- Contains over 750,000 applications
- Compatible with all devices running Android operating systems such as Firestick 4K, Fire TV, NVIDIA, and Android TV Box X.
- Install free of charge
- Easy to navigate user interface
- Large selection of application categories
- There are many great apps that are not available on the Amazon App Store or Google Play
- IPVinish works great with VPN
- Quick and easy installation process
- For these and other reasons, to Ptoid TV 2019 is one of the best firestick apps from TROPoint.
Important Note: Installing a toy TV is one of the first steps to "jailbreak" an Amazon Firestick / Fire TV device. For more information on jailbreaking your Firestick / Fire TV, see our popular Tripoint Guide below.
List of Popular Apps you can install from Aptoide TV
- Plex Media Server
- Popcorn Time APK
- Perfect Player
- MX Player
- Morph TV
- Tubi TV
- Freeflix HQ
Is Aptoide TV Free?
Yes, this is a completely free alternative app store. Although all apps can be installed in Apteroid for free, there are some Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, etc. that require payment to use.
Is Aptoide TV legal?
Yes. Installation and use of Toe TV are 100% legal. However, some applications in toroid may be illegal. You've only installed tested apps to make sure you don't install illegal apps.
Is Aptoide TV Safe?
Yes, it is safe to install most apps from this app store. However, we always look for apps with trusted application icons before installing them.
How to install Aptoid TV
If you don't know, toroid has an Android smart TV (and Android set-top b) x version, called Aptoide TV.
Aptoide TV gives you an app store that provides content with a rich user experience that is optimized for large screen devices such as HD TVs. Yes, this means you can use the toroid not only on your mobile devices but also on your bed comfortably. You don't have to thank us - just use it!
Oh yeah, but ... depending on the TV browser, installing a Ptoid TV can be a challenge. That is why we have decided to create this guide to help people install toroid TVs in their living rooms.
Here are the 3 most common ways to install Aptoide TV.
1. Install using a browser
- This is the easiest way. Just go to our to toroid TV installation page and click install to toroid TV.
2. Install via USB
- Download the Ptoid TV to your phone, your computer or plug the APK into the USB stick and connect it to your TV. Use the file manager application to open the APK.
3. Installation via WIFI (ES File Explorer required)
ES File Explorer has a file manager function and we can transfer the Android phone application to Android TV.
You need an Android phone and an Android TV, both devices must be connected to the same network (LAN, WiFi) and you must have ES File Explorer installed on both devices.
Receiver side (Android TV): Net manager preparation
- Start ES File Explorer and select the Net Manager tab. In the homepage view, you will find the Net Manager tab in the Network category.
- Confirm that you are connected to Net Manager. You can see that "You have joined the network, SSID is your WiFi spot name". Keep this performance.
Sender (Android Phone): Send Android App
- Connect the device to WiFi just like your TV.
- Launch ES File Manager. On the Homepage tab, click the "Text" icon.
- The Application Manager displays a list of applications installed on your device. Select the apps you want to sideload on Android TV and long press them.
- Once selected, click the "Submit" button in the overflow menu.
- Scanning will start detecting the same network device and once it is on the list it will be identified. After selecting the target device to send, you can click the "Send" icon to send the APK file.
- After confirmation on the recipient side (see below), ES starts sending the File Explorer application to the target device.